|Extended Abstract Opening||February 21, 2021|
|Extended Abstract Deadline||April 12, 2021|
|Extended Abstract Notification||May 5, 2021|
Please, prepare your abstract using https://wolte14.org/wp-content/uploads/sites/24/2021/03/WOLTE_extendedabstract_template-3.docthis template and submit it using the abstract submission service.
|Final Manuscript Deadline & Copyright Transfer to IEEE|
|Notification of Acceptance to Authors|
|Online Publication Indicatively|
Generate an IEEE Xplore compatible manuscript using PDF Xpress
All final manuscripts must be generated using the PDF Xpress tool.
To generate the IEEE Xplore compatible PDF file of your paper, follow these steps:
- Create your IEEE PDF eXpress account: https://ieee-pdf-express.org/
- Conference ID: 49037X
- Upload the source file (containing your paper) for conversion.
- Receive by e-mail the IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF of your paper.
Upload your Xplore compatible PDF manuscript to EDAS
- Log in at http://edas.info
- Select the “My Papers” tab
- Select the paper title you wish to upload the manuscript for to be directed to the paper record
- Specify the presenter and complete the presenter’s biography form
1. Complete the electronic copyright form via EDAS
IEEE is enforcing strict copyright rules. For your convenience, the copyright form is made available electronically through EDAS. To access the copyright form, select the icon in the copyright column within your paper record.
*NO PAPER WILL BE PUBLISHED WITHOUT THE SUBMITTED COPYRIGHT FORM.
2. Upload your paper
Upload your paper directly to “Final Manuscript” by selecting the upload icon. Submissions are due by April 12, 2021.
IMPORTANT COPYRIGHT NOTICE FOR WEB AND INTERNET POSTING
If authors wish to post their papers electronically on any web site, any ftp site, or any other electronic dissemination technique, they must include the IEEE Copyright notice on the initial screen displaying the IEEE-copyrighted material