Welcome to the
14th Workshop On Low Temperature Electronics,
to be held June 8 – 11, 2020 in Matera, Italy
The 14th edition of the Workshop on Low Temperature Electronics (WOLTE-14) will be held in Matera, a unique historical town on the patronage of UNESCO world heritage and a very attractive European capital of culture situated in southern Italy.
Beyond the traditional fields of WOLTE-14, this edition opens to emerging topics including low temperature devices for quantum communication, computation and spintronics, space electronics and sensing, communication cubesat, optoelectronics, hybridization and integration of semiconductor, superconductor, magnetic and photonic devices (both detectors and sources) working at low temperatures.
Industrial and technological applications will receive particular attention in a dedicated and attractive exhibition area.
The social program will entail a welcome cocktail and a conference dinner. A rich excursion program will be offered to accompanying people.
The WOLTE-14 will be organized by the University of Napoli Federico II, CNR SPIN, and ASI.
Save the date, we will be pleased to meet you in Matera!
Giampiero Pepe (Chair)
Mikkel Ejrnaes (Co-Chair, CNR-SPIN)
Mario Siciliani de Cumis (Co-Chair, ASI)
Enrico Silva (Treasurer, IEEE CSC Italian Chapter)
- Low Temperature Device Physics
- Low Temperature Detectors and Readouts
- Semiconductor and Superconductor Devices at Low Temperatures
- Digital Electronics at Low Temperatures
- Optoelectronics at Low Temperatures
- Cryogenic Systems
- Cryoelectronics Applications
- Cryogenic MEMS and NEMS
- Electronic Packaging and Interconnects
- Hybrid Superconductor/semiconductor & opto devices
- Quantum Communications with Low Temperature Electronics
- Quantum Computation with Low Temperature electronics
- Semi- and Super-conductor integrated systems,
- Integration of Low Temperature Electronics with Quantum Optics
- Low Temperature Electronics in Space Applications for Communication and Environmental Monitoring
Abstract Submission Opening:
20 January 2020
Abstract Submission Deadline:
18 March 2020
12 April 2020
Early Registration Deadline:
9 April 2020
Regular Registration Deadline:
1 June 2020