SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: WOLTE14 Goes Virtual!
In the light of the evolution of the COVID19 pandemic we have decided to move WOLTE14 completely online.
We are confident its virtual character will not detract from the vibrant sessions and networking opportunities of the conference, but add new facets to our community.
We look forward to sharing with you all this new experience in a reimagined event.
More details will be given very soon: please stay tuned
Welcome to the
14th Workshop on Low Temperature Electronics,
to be held April 12 – 15, 2021 in Matera, Italy
The 14th edition of the Workshop on Low Temperature Electronics (WOLTE-14) will be held in Matera, a unique historical town on the patronage of UNESCO world heritage and a very attractive European capital of culture, situated in southern Italy.
Beyond the traditional fields of WOLTE-14, this edition opens to emerging topics including low temperature devices for quantum communication, computation, and spintronics, space electronics, and sensing, communication cubesat, optoelectronics, hybridization and integration of semiconductor, superconductor, magnetic and photonic devices (both detectors and sources) working at low temperatures.
Industrial and technological applications will receive particular attention in a dedicated and attractive exhibition area.
The social program will entail a welcome cocktail reception and a conference dinner. A rich excursion program will be offered to accompanying guests.
The WOLTE-14 will be organized by the University of Napoli Federico II, CNR SPIN, and ASI.
Save the date! We look forward to seeing you in Matera!
Mario Siciliani de Cumis
Treasurer, IEEE CSC Italian Chapter
Call for Abstracts
- Low Temperature Device Physics
- Low Temperature Detectors and Readouts
- Semiconductor and Superconductor Devices at Low Temperatures
- Digital Electronics at Low Temperatures
- Optoelectronics at Low Temperatures
- Cryogenic Systems
- Cryoelectronics Applications
- Cryogenic MEMS and NEMS
- Electronic Packaging and Interconnects
- Hybrid Superconductor/Semiconductor & Opto Devices
Tentative New Topics
- Quantum Communications with Low Temperature Electronics
- Quantum Computation with Low Temperature Electronics
- Semi- and Super-Conductor Integrated Systems
- Integration of Low Temperature Electronics with Quantum Optics
- Low Temperature Electronics in Space Applications for Communication and Environmental Monitoring
- Quantum Detectors
Join the Conversation
IEEE WOLTE14 Notifications
Opt-In to Receive the Latest IEEE WOLTE14 News!