SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT: WOLTE14 2020 COVID-19 STATEMENT
The safety and well-being of all conference participants is our top priority. After considering the recent announcements, guidance, and news released by relevant national departments, including restrictions being placed on group gatherings, we are sorry to announce that WOLTE14 2020, scheduled to be held June 8-11, 2020 in Matera, Italy, is postponed until Spring of 2021.
Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. For any questions or concerns, please contact Mariachiara Lupi at [email protected] or Coral Miller at [email protected]
Welcome to the
14th Workshop on Low Temperature Electronics,
to be held June 8 – 11, 2020 in Matera, Italy
The 14th edition of the Workshop on Low Temperature Electronics (WOLTE-14) will be held in Matera, a unique historical town on the patronage of UNESCO world heritage and a very attractive European capital of culture, situated in southern Italy.
Beyond the traditional fields of WOLTE-14, this edition opens to emerging topics including low temperature devices for quantum communication, computation, and spintronics, space electronics, and sensing, communication cubesat, optoelectronics, hybridization and integration of semiconductor, superconductor, magnetic and photonic devices (both detectors and sources) working at low temperatures.
Industrial and technological applications will receive particular attention in a dedicated and attractive exhibition area.
The social program will entail a welcome cocktail reception and a conference dinner. A rich excursion program will be offered to accompanying guests.
The WOLTE-14 will be organized by the University of Napoli Federico II, CNR SPIN, and ASI.
Save the date! We look forward to seeing you in Matera!
Mario Siciliani de Cumis
Treasurer, IEEE CSC Italian Chapter
- Low Temperature Device Physics
- Low Temperature Detectors and Readouts
- Semiconductor and Superconductor Devices at Low Temperatures
- Digital Electronics at Low Temperatures
- Optoelectronics at Low Temperatures
- Cryogenic Systems
- Cryoelectronics Applications
- Cryogenic MEMS and NEMS
- Electronic Packaging and Interconnects
- Hybrid Superconductor/Semiconductor & Opto Devices
Tentative New Topics
- Quantum Communications with Low Temperature Electronics
- Quantum Computation with Low Temperature Electronics
- Semi- and Super-Conductor Integrated Systems
- Integration of Low Temperature Electronics with Quantum Optics
- Low Temperature Electronics in Space Applications for Communication and Environmental Monitoring
Join the Conversation
IEEE WOLTE14 Notifications
Opt-In to Receive the Latest IEEE WOLTE14 News!